Volunteers Needed!


Nut Sale is upon us. Since it came up quick this year -- I'll do my best to manage this product sale. Of course, I know MONA will be there to pick me up when I fall... :)


However...


I still need a few volunteers for the troop. Since I am starting a SECOND troop (Daisies - Kindegarten), I will be relying on my parents to become the glue that will help hold our troop together. You know what they say about many hands making light work! If you think you can find the time to help out every once in a while, please let me know. I'd love help with the following:


  • Researching and/or coordinating fun field trips for the girls
  • Researching and/or coordinating local community service opportunities
  • Help to coordinate and execute our Fall "First Time Campers" event (at least 2-3 parent volunteers needed)
COOKIE MOMS -- SUPER IMPORTANT

I am in need of at least one or two COOKIE MOMS! They will need to attend training and represent our troop for Booth Lottery this winter. Then they will coordinate distribution of cookies, collection of money and the final submission forms for patches and awards during our January cookie sale.


To keep our troop as active as the girls want us to be, the adults needed to catch up on a little training & education as well, so Xiomara and I will be attending First-Aide training next month.
I will also be attending the Camp Training in October and November (3 days).

No comments: